DOVZHENKO CENTRE’S PRODUCTS IN OIFF 2016 FESTIVAL SHOP
Within the 7th Odessa International Film Festival (OIFF) - 2016, which starts in Odesa on July 15 and will continue through July 23, residents and guests of Odesa will have an opportunity to see and buy products of Oleksandr Dovzhenko National Centre in the Festival Shop.
The Festival Shop will be traditionally located on Festival Square, to the right of the central entrance to the main venue – Festival Palace (3 Panteleimonivska St., Odesa).
In the Festival Shop of this year’s OIFF you will be able to buy:
- Album of Ukrainian Film Posters of the 1920-s;
- films from the KOLO DZIGI collection on DVD: Earth by O. Dovzhenko to the soundtrack by DakhaBrakha, Bread by M. Shpykovskyi to the soundtrack by Port Mone, In Spring by M. Kaufman and others;
- Oleksandr Dovzhenko’s Zvenyhora-Arsenal-Earth DVD-trilogy;
- DVD-compilation Amosov. The Century, featuring three documentaries about the world-famous Ukrainian heart surgeon, Mykola Amosov;
- Photo album Boris Kosarev’s View of EARTH, etc.
To see all Dovzhenko Centre’s products, follow the link: http://www.dovzhenkocentre.org/catalogue/all/
We remind that the 7th Odessa International Film Festival will take place in Odesa from 15 to 23 July, 2016. At this year’s festival, Oleksandr Dovzhenko National Centre will present a Ukrainian retrospective, Margins of Freedom: Independence on Both Sides of the Screen, which will run from 17 to 21 July in Rodina Festival Centre (104 Mechnikova St., Odesa). More information about the event at: http://www.dovzhenkocentre.org/event/194/
Kyiv part of Goethe-Institut exhibition project The Border starts on 20th June in Plivka at the National Olexander Dovzhenko Centre.